Saturday, February 13, 2021

Best Friends - Dusty Attic

Hello again!  I hope you are well and safe.  Jo here to share with you some Dusty Attic goodness.

I  have a layout to share today featuring some wonderful Dusty Attic chippy and a special pic of my mumma bear and I.  We dont often take pics of us together generally because we are on the other end of the camera.  This one was special as we celebrated her 70ish birthday with a surprise morning tea at home with a few of her dear friends.


I started with my photo and some paper layers and then added some of the chipboard doilies which were heat embossed with gold.  I then sat the whole lot on top of the Bali Border #2 which was also heat embossed.  On top of the Bali Border is the Vine Corner which I used more like a flourish than a corner.

I added a little umbrella to the blossoms and adered the Best Friends title to the top of the blossoms too.

To add a little more texture I added the stitched lines chipboard which I just covered with white gesso for a pop of colour.

Here are some close ups for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment