Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Welcome To Crafted With Love and Roses

Hello and welcome back to my blog.

Some of you may be aware that I now have a small online store.

Let me introduce you to


I am so excited (and very nervous)!  I love papercraft.  I love to create and I love to inspire others.  This is why I have decided to take a big step and start an online store with the love and support from my amazing hubby.  This truly could not have been done without him.  His technical knowledge has been invaluable.

My website has been created not only as a place to sell my handmade items, but as a place where you an be inspired.  Lots of the items in store can be recreated, so you have the option to make your own or buy a special piece for your pages or cards.  All products on my site have been made by me, in my home, with love and attention to detail.

Here is a little look at a few of the  handmade embellishments I have on offer at the moment.  These will change all the time but you will also soon have the option to purchase a ready to make kit for yourself too!

Decorative Frame with Cherub and Fob Watch

Hanging Globes and Mini Cogs
Set of Two Masculine Embellishments with Alcohol Ink.

Set of Two Happy Birthday Frames





You will also find in store a selection of my favourite crafting products from stamps, dies, tools and a huge selection of chipboard and alcohol inks.

My scrapbook layouts and card kits will also be available.

As I said I am so excited for the future.  I would love for you to pop over and have a little look.  At present we are shipping to Australia, New Zealand and Canada.  We are currently working on USA and UK though as you can appreciate your orders may take a little while longer with Covid.

Thanks so much for stopping by and your continued support.

Stay well, be happy and keep creating!



No comments:

Post a Comment