Thursday, October 8, 2020

Moodboard October Dusty Attic

Hello and welcome back to the blog.

We have another stunning moodboard this month to play with.  Gee wizz the Boss does a terrific job with these!

Lets have a look

Not bad hey?  All those beautiful blues and teal tones.

I created a layout.


To start I added some distress oxide ink and a strip of paper to some white cardstock.  I'm not really a wizz with the whole mixed media thing so if I can get some paper that is done for me already, Im one happy camper!

I then coloured my chipboard with ink.  I'm using the Card Deco inks by Couture Creations.  I love using these inks.  They are a pigment ink with a shimmer in so they are also wonderful for heat embossing too!

I used 2 of the iron garnish chipboard border to create a bit of a feature just above me photo and then using the mystic flourish and of course a doily - I made the cluster to the left of the photo.

I didnt go over the top with the embellishing on this layout.  I find that when I use small photos (3inch x 4 inch) and I add a good size focal cluster sometimes thats enough.  Otherwise I feel like the embellishing takes over the photo.

Here are a couple of close ups



Kept the title simple too using one of the words from the Wordpl@y sets.

I hope I have inspired you to have a go at the moodboard.  Have a go.  There is is some wonderful prizes up for grabs.

Dusty Attic products used.


Until next time
Happy crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment