Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Be Brave, Be Creative Be You!



     

Hey hey Kaisercraft fans.  Welcome!  Jo here with you today to share with you a layout I have created using the new Crafternoon collection.

Kaisercraft products:  Crafternoon   P2845 DIY | CR572 Collectables | CS369 Clear Stamp | PP1078 Paper Pad | Fl659 Flourishes

I found my my starting point and a bit of inspiration form the cut a part sheet so decided to build my layout around that.
To begin I cut a piece of white cardstock down and placed it over the pretty gingham papers.
Before I adhered them to the page I stamped around the page using the clear stamps from the collection.

I then made two paper clusters.  One for my photo to sit on and one for my quote to sit on.

I then started to tuck under all my little pieces from the collectables and added the branding strips along the top and bottom of the gingham just to frame it all a little.

You can download the instructions here
Visit your local stockist or go online to the Kaisercraft store if you feel inspired by this collection or by these projects. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment