Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Sweet Memories / Apple of my eye - Dusty Attic

Hello and welcome back to the blog. 
Jo here again sharing a layout with you today.

This layout features lots of Dusty goodness and a super sweet photo of my hubby and daughter.


I started this layout by picking this beautiful sheet of paper by Pion Designs.  I didn't really want to add an background work as the paper was so pretty so I started by making a paper cluster for my photo to sit on.

I stapled my papers in the middle and this then allowed me to tuck in all that lovely Dusty chippy and other embellishments.

To start off with I tucked in the Heart Attack Panel that I snipped into bits.  I added some brown ink and a gently swipe of gesso over the top to give it a weathered look.

Fussy cut come flowers and tuck them under.
To create that frame in the middle I used the Decorative Frame #2 along with the Decorative Flourish set.  I embossed them with some glitter and copper embossing powder and glued them together to make them one.  I then glued them in place on top of my photo.

Once that was stuck I could continue with my flowers.  I tucked under the Wattle Blossom along with the new Blooms #1 from the new release
I also used the Foliage #15 which I covered in some green ink and then tucked under the whole flower cluster.


To finish off I added a couple of ink splats and a couple of titles from the Wordplay #3.


Dusty Attic chipboard used:


Until next time
Happy scrapping!









No comments:

Post a Comment