Thursday, July 11, 2019

Together - Magenta Kaisercraft


  

Hello and welcome Kaisercraft fans!  It’s Jo back with you to share another guest design project featuring the STUNNING new Magenta collection.
Let me just say, I adore this collection.  As pink is my favourite colour this ticked all my boxes and with those beautiful watercolour blooms – seriously how can you go wrong?
I chose this photo to scrap of my hubby and daughter on a recent trip to Sydney. 

Kaisercraft products used:  PP1071 Paper Pad | P2780 Pomegrante | P2782 Pink | CT965 Collectables | DD472 Textured Weathered Die | DD547 Circle Vines Die | CS162 Stains Stamp


I started with a white background which always seems to be my go to.
I think added a couple of strips of that stunning paper Pomegrante to the top and bottom of my white card base.  To ground them I added a couple of strips of the reverse of that paper too.
I then made my paper cluster for my photo to sit on by choosing a few sheets from the 6 x 6 paper pad.  There is also a doily tucked in too.

Now comes the fun part – embellishing.  Using the Pink paper with all those pretty flowers on, I fussy cut a few of the black and white flowers to tuck under my photo adding in some of the die cuts from the collectables.
To add a little texture without getting messy I added some die cuts from the Textured Wood die and tucked them under my layers.

Next I set about clustering my embellishments on the bottom and adding the title.

I then added the Circle Vines Frame which I die cut from white cardstock and added my butterfly over the top.  A pop of black with some stamping and your layout is complete!
Don’t forget to grab your downloadable instructions HERE
Thank so much for popping by.
Until next time


1 comment:

  1. Delightful layout. As a new follower I look forward to your future shares.

    ReplyDelete