Saturday, November 19, 2016

Cherish Layout

Hello paper friends
 
Just a quick share today using a colour that I don't tend to use a lot of - blue
 
This layout is a little loaded up with embellishments and stuff .
 

I'm not too sure who made these papers.  Think it may be Maja designs.  I stamped on the bottom of that blue with some versamark and then embossed it with white embossing powder.  I then added lots of paper layers and also some 2Crafty chipboard in the shape of hearts.  That was also embossed with embossing power.
 
Here is a couple of close ups.
 


 
That little charm that is hanging is actually a cheap bit off an old necklace.  I did have plans for using it on a mini album but thought it looked good on my page.
 

 
Finished with lots of Prima flowers and that pretty butterfly die.
 
Thanks for popping by
 
Happy scrapping
 
Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment