Saturday, June 18, 2016

Sand Between My Toes - Layout for Couture Creations

Hello lovely people and thanks for stopping by!
 
Today I have a layout to share  using the beautiful new paper line by Denise Boddey - Sea Breeze.
 


Here is how I created my layout.
 
I started with the new 8 x 8 Anna Griffin Stencil - Arabesque Rose Trellis and also used some Pearl Drops to create my background.
 

 
Using the Sea Breeze collection pack I cut the frame and the lighthouse from the paper - A Day Fishing.

I also cut the shells from the Navigating At Sea cut apart paper and started to layer then on my page.
 
I then added some of the La Belle Vintage blooms.  These blossoms are great as you can also pull the middle out to make smaller flowers.  I teamed my flowers with the leaf die Rose Cutting from the Magnolia lane line.  I have also used the Square Magnolia Frame die too.  I love how you can mix two ranges and still get a great result!
 
I finished off my layout with  some of the charms from the Sea Breeze Charm Set as well as the Sticker sheet with also comes in the collection pack.
 
Here is a close up of some of the details.




 
Thanks for looking
 
Until next time
 
 
 
 
Couture Creations Products used
 
 
Ultimate Crafts Products used
Magnolia Lane Dies
Tools used
 
Adhesives used


1 comment: