Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Shine Bright with Kaisercraft.

Hello paper people!

Today I have a few layouts to share using the super fun Shine Bright collection.  This paper is so out of my comfort zone (I never scrap with yellow) but I loved the patterns on it.  They were perfect for my son's Year 7 Graduation.

This one would be my favourite out of the 4 I have done.  I am teaching this as a class at Crafty Capers next week.  And if you look closely - not a doily in sight!  I know!  That is just unheard of!!



Here's my next one.  Not sure on this.  Too many patterns maybe?




I love how this turned out!  Just simple lines with some stamping.



I had a little bit of paper left over so came up with this one


Again I'm not really keen on this one either.  But it is what it is.  I tried a little mixed media and I think that is where I went wrong.  I struggle so much with the whole mixed media thing.  I think it is because I am very much a clean lined scrapper and mixed media comes across as just messy.  I just want to clean it up so to speak and I only end up making it worse.  Oh well practice makes perfect they say!

Until next time

Hugs x

No comments:

Post a Comment