Monday, October 20, 2014

Graphic 45 Not So Mini Album!

Hey scrapping friends!

If you follow my work you will know that I love mini albums!  I have made a tone of them.  Today I have another mini album to share.  Well its a bit bigger than a mini and measures about 8 x 8 and using the gorgeous new Graphic 45 papers - A Time To Celebrate.

I can't take all the credit for this album as I got the tutorial from the wonderful Kona Raven!  Hi Kona!!!  This is the first time I have ever followed a tutorial or directions.  I am not one for measurements and usually love to do my own thing but when I came across Kona's album I just knew I had to give it a go.  Oh my gosh, this gal is just the best at these gorgeous albums and her tutorials are so easy to follow!

This post is a little photo heavy but I hope you enjoy.  It has lots of pockets and interactive pages.



The first page opens up and has a small pocket at the bottom and a flap that opens to the right


I reveals a pocket and a photo mat


This second page is really cool.  Where the little tabs are is Velcro dots.  This all folds down,




I have used a magnet as a closure on this page to keep it together

This is how it looks all open up


This page also has Velcro dots underneath and when open shows to tags in pockets.









This page has a little slider tab that holds it together and when unfolded has a pocket and more places for photos.







I am so happy with how this turned out but I think I am more happy with the fact that this tutorial was so easy to follow.  That is a plus for me as I am a very visual learner.

I have kept the embellishing quite simple without going over the top as I am going to use this album for my Wedding photos and little keepsakes from the planning our wedding.

Here is the You Tube link if you want to see how this album all works.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXJpXyrY74c.  Seriously you should check out her channel!

Until next time

Stay scrappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment