Wednesday, May 7, 2014

CHA - Couture Creations Cards Part 1

Hello and thanks for stopping by.

As promised I have fished out my cards to share.  These were on show along with my layouts in my previous post at CHA earlier in the year.

I have stamped my sentiment on to the new Ornamental Rectangle from the awesome Secret Treasures collection.  By using co-ordinations cardstock, I was able to sand back the border to show the detail a little more.

The doily has been cut in half and is called Lotus Filet from the Madeline collection


This next card uses the papers from the Damask Delights paper pad.  The blue and black look very striking together.


Isn't that flourish beautiful?  It's a new release from the Glamour Days collection  and is called Heritage.  I have stamped my sentiment onto some white cardstock using the Victorian Rectangle Nesting Dies.

Loving the colours of the black and blue I decided to use the same papers again on this next card.


The embossed piece is using one of the soon to be released A4 Embossing Folders.  Insert a big squeal here!  These are going to be FANTASTIC for not only cards but also scrapbook layouts.  The one I have used is called Royal George.  I have again used my Victorian Rectangle Nesting Dies for my sentiment.

That's it for today.  I will fish out my other cards and pop back a little later in the week to share the rest. 

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment