Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lets Get Sketchy

Hey all!

Yay!  It's the weekend!  Not that it makes much difference here at the moment because everyone in our household is on summer holidays but still, the weekends always seem a bit nicer.

This week I have been lurking around the internet for more challenges to enter into.  I am really enjoying this because not only does it stretch me out of my comfort zone but I get to check out alot of other amazing blogs from others that have entered too!

So - I came across this sketch at Lets Get Sketchy and I just had to give it a go.

This is the sketch.  Pretty huh?


 
 
This is is my take on the sketch.  I have used the new Kaisercraft Pickled Pear papers.  These papers are just so pretty.  Love the soft green and black together.
 

I'm really happy with how this turned out.  Usually my layouts tend to look like a flower shop with so many blooms on them but I restrained myself this time and just went with a couple.

Enjoy your weekend wherever you are or whatever you are doing!

Hugs x
 

9 comments:

  1. I really like the pp's you have used! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job with the sketch, wonderfully done thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job on your layout! You used the sketch well! Love all your embellishments! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layout, love the colors, thanks for joining us at lgs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Joey, I really like your take on the sketch, especially the way you used the border punch, just in one spot. Thanks so much for linking up with us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page! Love the papers and your random punch work! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cool layout! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful Lo, I love what you did with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable layout! I love this color color! Great job on the sketch and thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

    ReplyDelete