Sunday, December 9, 2012

Feeling Sketchy Challenge

Hey everyone.

Just a quick post today.  I haven't had a go at the Feeling Sketchy Challenge for a while now.  Seem to be flat out and never enough hours in the day but i decided this week I was going to give it a go.

I have really enjoyed making Christmas cards this year and I have heaps of paper left over so I decided to do another one for this weeks sketch.



Also a few weeks ago, the Feeling Sketchy blog had a really nice sketch for a layout. I so wanted to have a go but I ran out of time but kept the sketch because I knew I would use it somewhere. I got a chance this week and this is what I came up with. Im really pleased with how this turned out

 
I have used the gorgeous Prima Sun Kiss papers.  They have been sitting in my stash for a while now and while I know they are probly a bit "flowery" for boys I thought it came together really well.
 
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Joey, It's great to see you back at Feeling Sketchy. I love your christmas card for this weeks challenge with that pretty boarder around the image. I want to thank you also for using one of our previous sketches and creating such a beautiful scrap page. It is stunning. Thanks for joining in with us.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joey! Firstly, your scrap page is amazing! Love the attention to detail and the colours you have worked with, fabulous! Secondly I adore the christmas card you have created with last weeks sketch (i am slow to check out the entries this week) So glad you could play along!

    ReplyDelete