Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Copic Craziness

Hello and thanks for stopping by.

I have been having a play with my Copics these last few weeks.  OMGosh!  They certainly arent the easiest things for me to get the hang of!  But  I have managed to make a couple of cards with some finished images.



I chose my beloved La La Land stamps because they have a bit of space for you to practice the blending.  Here is the next one.


Overall I spose they arent too bad.  I find the prisma colour pencils a lot easier to use but I spose its like anything new and you just have to keep trying.  So with that in mind, I bought 4 new La La Stamps yesterday to practice on hehehehe.

I also wanted to share some Christmas creations with you.  I usually make my own Christmas crackers because I like to be able to stuff them with my own bits and pieces.  I usually put movie tickets in there and other  gift cards or vouchers.  Its like another little surprise when we sit down to eat Christmas lunch that we all get to share.  These are the ones that I have made this year.  I do have intentions to make a bunch of these for family, friends and the kids school teachers but time is getting away from me so I may have to do just a few.


Sorry the picture is not the best.  This other one, I cut a hole in the middle and it fit 3 tealight candles in.  Perfect for Christmas gift giving.

 
 
Feels good to have made a start on Christmas!
 
Hugs
 


No comments:

Post a Comment