Saturday, September 29, 2012

New Kaiser Collections

Hey everyone!

I didn't think I would be back so quick but I just wanted to share a couple of layouts I have done.

These two are from the new Kaiser paper lines "Perriwinkle" and "Butterfly Kisses"

This one here I'm entering into this weeks challenge over at the Feeling Sketchy challenge blog. Usually I enter my cards but this week it was for a layout so I thought I would give it a go



.

I love the colours in this next layout.  Just so soft and even tho they tend to sway toward the vintage style I was pleased that I was able to use some pics of the kids.


Now I'm off to enjoy some beautiful weather we are expected to have over this long weekend!

Hugs

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Joey! I really love your scrap pages! You did awesome with the Feeling Sketchy challenge, and I just love the papers and elements you added, perfection!

    Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne. What a fabulous scrap page you have created for our Feeling Sketchy sketch :) Great photos to scrap with, I love when the kids cook (even if they make a HUGE mess lol, though there doesn't seem to be any mess in these pbotos. How does she manage to cook so neatly? :)
    Thanks for joining in with us this week.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful scrap page, I love the colours :) Thanks for playing at Feeling Sketchy this week :)

    ReplyDelete