Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A layout and a card

Hey everyone.  Thanks for stopping by my little part of the cyber world.  Life has been a little hetic this week.  I turned another year older with a birthday on Wednesday.  I was extremely spoilt by my dear friends and family and had a lovely day.

Will post some pics a little later of some of the beautiful gifts I received.

Anyways, firstly I thought I would have another go at the Feeling Sketchy challenge for this week.  Im really enjoying this sketches.  Its a great way to kick start the ole mojo!

Here is my take on it:

Check out there blog at http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com.au/

I also got a quick layout done this week.  This is my youngest son.  Im still scrapping pics of my children when they were little and they are now almost teenagers!




I will pop back later with some DT work I have been working on.  Im going out tonight with a girlfriend to see Guy Sebastian in concert!  YAY!!! Excited much!

Tootles!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in at Feeling Sketchy again this week, Joey. I really love your interpretation of our sketch. Great papers, lovely image and the stitching finishes it off well.
    Michelle (whirligig)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Lollipop girl, beaut image, love the purples!

    Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Magnolia card, fabulous! I have a fear of working with purple, I just can't seem to make it work... Annmaree is trying to cure me of it, but it's taking time :P
    I love your layout too :D FAB! Thanks so much for joining us again this week
    Jess (Feeling Sketchy)

    ReplyDelete
  4. just loved your card and layout, u did a great job on both :)

    ReplyDelete