Friday, May 25, 2012

Mad About Scrappin - DT Kits

Hey everyone

Well I certainly went into panic mode when I received this months DT pack from Mad About Scrappin.  These were colours that I just would never choose to play with.  Thats the thing with DT work.  You can be guaranteed of receiving some gorgeous products then you really have to put your thinking caps on!  Anyway I was pleased with how they came out.  This paper line is Life Documented and can be found over at http://www.madaboutscrappin.com.au/store/ as of tonight for their Flog It Friday Sale.



These kits are fantastic value and make scrappin so easy when its all co-ordinated for you.  This is the other layout I came up with.



You will even have a few scraps left over to use for your cards too.

Thanks for popping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment